Thursday 21 June 2012

What's in your name Alice

Alice


Have you ever thought to yourself ? what your name means to others ?
How it sounds to them ? even what it suggest are important considerations.
Influencing your future.

"Alice" taken from old German.
She is an active and sensitive person, with a strong will to succeed
Meaning "Nobility". 
They seem to have missed the bit,  where she puts her hands on her hips, stamps her feet, pushing out her chin in temper, she is just so sweet ! as my first born Granddaughter, what else would I say ? she's my princess.

What does your name mean ? please tell me? Before eternity stops you commenting and I will never know?
                                                                                                                            

2 comments:

  1. My name means lady, but you are right. There is so much more to all of us than just the meaning of our names.
    She's adorable and a grandchild's relationship with his/her grandparents is in a world of its own.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy Please leave a comment. Thank you.