Thursday 6 November 2014

Bless her cotton picking socks?



Thursday.



I received this today, thought it was a bit of a giggle so I'm sharing it, with you!

Overheard in the local church in London, a lady praying out loud.

"Dear Lord " she said
"This has been a tough year or two? for me and you , I know!
 

You have taken my favourite actor Sir Richard Attenborough.

My favourite pop singer  Michael Jackson.

My favourite Blues singer Amy Winehouse.

My favourite football manager Bobby Robson.
/
My favourite golfer Steve Ballesteros.

My favourite singer Whitney Houston.

My favourite  commedian  Joan Rivers.

I just wanted you to know that my favourite politicians are;

Alex Salmond, Tony Blair, John Prescott,Ed Milliband, Nick Clegg, Harriot Harman, and quite a few others , in no particular order.

Yours as always.
Amen


Agman

8 comments:

  1. hear, hear I’m with that lady! Thank you for sharing this Agman it made me chuckle. Barbara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Norn regards to you and the family, cuz tel

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Don't you just love it when a lady past her prime offers advice to someone we consider so special. be well agman

      Delete

Don't be shy Please leave a comment. Thank you.